Wirral Children with Disabilities Service
This service is focused on supporting children with disabilities to access support and services that will promote their quality of life and achieve positive results.
We work with children and young people who meet the criteria for services as a child or young person with a disability. Our services work in partnership with educators to enable service users to reach their full educational potential.
Referrals are received from the Children's Integrated Front Door (IFD) which is provided by Wirral Council.
The IFD team comprises multi agency professionals from a range of services, who undertake a number of functions. These include a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH), First Response and providing access to early help and Children's Social Care Services.
- A severe or profound learning disability
- A severe physical disability
- A substantial degree of visual impairment/moderate and severe hearing loss
- A complex Autistic Spectrum Condition with severe learning difficulty
- A complex medical health condition
How to access this service
0151 666 4700
How to find us
The Millenium Centre is where we provide our Wirral Children with Disabilities Service and Wirral Integrated Disability Services teams.