Our performance and achievements
Our strategic objectives are to:
- Deliver high quality, integrated and innovative services that improve outcomes
- Ensure meaningful involvement of service users, carers, staff and the wider community
- Be a model employer and have a caring, competent and motivated workforce
- Maintain and develop robust partnerships with existing and potential new stakeholders
- Improve quality of information to improve service delivery, evaluation and planning
- Sustain financial viability and deliver value for money
- Be recognised as an open, progressive organisation that is about care, well-being and partnership.
How well do we do it?
We are very proud of what the Trust has achieved over many years, and much of this is due to the hard work, commitment and skill of our staff. Recent recognition includes:
- Being rated 'Outstanding' for care by the Care Quality Commission in our most recent inspection - the only NHS provider in Cheshire and the only NHS mental health services provider in the North West to receive this rating.
- Shortlisted in the Mental Health Provider of the Year category at the 2019 Health Service Journal Awards.
- Highly commended for the Big Book of Best Practice at the 2019 Health Service Journal Value Awards, 2019.
- The Trust topped the North West mental health table based on the last three years of national NHS Staff Survey results, according to the HSJ for staff recommending it as a place to work or receive care.
- Launching our Centre for Autism, Neuro-developmental Disorder and Intellectual Disability (CANDDID). This aims to bring together, education, training and research in the fields of neuro-developmental disorders and intellectual disabilities.
- Willaston GP Surgery rated No.1 in Cheshire - Willaston was rated as the number one GP practice in Cheshire in the 2019 GP Patient Survey and in the top 100 GP practices in England (86).
- Sheena Cumiskey awarded CEO of the Year, Health Service Journal, 2015.