Our research studies
Subject areas investigated include:
- Perceptions of how beneficial and helpful clients found the care they received.
- Perceptions of how clients, carers and residents view their health and wellbeing, and how these might be improved.
- Finding out how effective services and treatments might be, and studying how they may be improved.
- Finding out how effective new ways of providing care and treatments might be.
- Finding about how staff and organisational issues may impact upon services provided.
- Investigating the provision of current and new services, and finding out how these are perceived by staff and clients