Chester Racecourse vaccination site update
Chester Racecourse mass vaccination site - vaccination appointment bookings
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust provides operational management of the Cheshire mass vaccination site at Chester Racecourse.
We are aware of misinformation circulating online locally regarding public appointments for covid-19 vaccinations – including the use of an old booking link and information suggesting there is capacity for people under the age of 50 to book an appointment. This is not correct information.
Eligible people (groups 1-9) are able to book appointments via the national NHS booking system (www.nhs.uk) or by calling 119. These are the only legitimate routes to book an appointment.
Currently, the COVID-19 vaccination is available to people who meet the following criteria:
- you are aged 40 or over
- you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you are an eligible frontline health or social care worker
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you are a main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus