Our podiatry service provides community foot health services in a variety of treatment settings including hospitals, local community clinics, GP practices and patients homes within Cheshire West.
The service includes:
- Podiatry treatment to meet genuine medical and clinical needs
- Nail surgery to treat ingrown or problem nails
- Specialist assessment and treatment for mechanical problems of the foot
- Specialist clinics for the treatment of childhood problems of the foot
- Specialist foot care for diabetic patients
- Specialist wound care clinics for the treatment of foot ulcers
- Home visits (for those patients who are eligible and are totally housebound)
- Advice and support to promote foot health
- Diagnostic clinics for the early detection of problems with the circulation and nerve supply of the lower leg and foot
You can contact the service by calling Tel. 01244 393323, Monday-Friday between 9.00am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4.00pm
The podiatry service is available to anyone aged 18 and over who is living in Cheshire West.
To access the podiatry service, please speak to a GP. They will be able to make a referral if they think our service can help.