Cheshire and Wirral Community Wellbeing Alliance are thrilled to launch the Community Mental Health Recognition Awards for 2023
You are invited to nominate and celebrate people and organisations across Cheshire and Wirral who support people with serious mental illness in the community.
The awards are free to enter and the shortlisted nominees will be invited to a presentation ceremony on 13th April 2023 at the Community Day at The Pavillion, Chester Racecourse.
- Applications open: Friday 24 March
- Closing date for nominations: Sun 9 April (12 midnight)
- Shortlisted nominees notified: Tuesday 11 April
- Winners announced: Thursday 13 April
These awards are open to everyone working to support people with severe mental illness across Cheshire and Wirral.
- Community Service - We want you to nominate teams you know who work in the community to support people with severe mental ill health. These can be from the voluntary sector or NHS mental health/social care. We know they work terrifically hard – but what makes them special?
Nominate your 'Community Service Star' here.
- Individual - Do you know a special person who is outstanding in the work that they do to support people in their recovery from severe mental illness? Please consider nominating them below. They might work in the voluntary sector, for mental health or social care or be a lived experience advisor.
Nominate your 'Individual Star' here.
- Outstanding Contribution - Do you know a person or a team who has made a truly outstanding contribution to community mental health services in Cheshire and Wirral? It’s not about the ‘size’ of the contribution, it’s about the desire to create change. Sound like someone you know? Let us know by nominating them today.
Nominate your 'Outstanding Contribution Star' here.
The judging panel are all experts in the field of community mental health. They bring with them a desire to champion and recognise the communities collective desire to create more inclusive and supportive services for those with severe mental illness, their families and friends